Do you want to take part in creating the party?
We need your help to create the biggest party at RUC!
You can become a volunteer and help creating the coolest party by joining as hand, bartender, stage hand or photographer.
Come on down to the Student House where we’ll be sitting at RUCbar from Monday in the hours between 9-18, and every day up to the annual party. Don’t worry, there will be a lunch break at noon. We also need help on Sunday the 22th of September for cleaning.
We acknowledge the work with beer tickets and possibly a ticket to the infamous Sjatfest, depending on how many hours you put into it. The more you help, the more benefits we can promise! There will also be an opportunity to sign up to eat with the other Hands and Kamarilla for lunch and dinner.
We look forward to seeing you!
Here is a link for our Facebook page for all of our Hands:
Do you want to be an active part of a fun and educational community while having a blast?
The Annual Party at RUC is your chance to be part of such a community!
Because a party can’t function without a lot of awesome and dedicated bartenders who can make sure that all the thirsty guests get something to drink.
As a reward for being a bartender you will get acces to many fun activites:
• Before the Annual Party you are invited to a bartenders-day, Saturday the 9th of September, which includes briefing, social activities and a party in the evening ( More info to follow) .
• You drink for free during the Annual Party (but do not drink more than you are able to do your job)
• You will get a meal during your break
• You will expand your network at RUC, and if you have any friends who want to join you as a bartender, just write in your wishes when you sign up as a bartender
• After the Annual Party all bartenders are invited to the infamous Sjatfest where we all come together and celebrate a job well done.
In the evening your duties include:
• Preparing the bar
• Serving beer, drinks and soft drinks to the guests.
• Dismantling of the bar.
• Cleaning of the tent you have been working in (including one meter around the tent).
All in all we can guarantee a fun, educational and exciting night. The invitation to the “sjatfest” does however require that you stick around for the mandatory cleaning after the party.
• The bartenders shift starts at 6:30pm and and lasts until the cleaning is finished, approx. 2-3 hours after the bar closes. The bar closes at the latest 04:00am.
• If you become a bar-chef, your shift might start a bit earlier.
So if you are a person who can work responsible while having a party, then sign up as a bartender now by clicking the following link and filling out the webform: https://podio.com/webforms/18298409/1230034
Then maybe you are the person we are looking for. The Annual Party is looking for 4 Stagehands to assist with changeovers between the concerts at our two main stages. As stagehand, it is important that you are available via phone during the entire evening, be ready for swift changes (e.g. in case of changes in the program), and prepared for physical labour. You are required to be sober as a stagehand.
As a stagehand, you will be treated with a meal during the evening, the best concert spots at The Annual Party, as well as access to the legendary ‘Sjatfest’ two weeks after The Annual Party, which is a party arranged exclusively for all the nice people who helps create The Annual Party.
Write your application to email@example.com, and tell us why you want to join and possibly about previous experience.
The work will primarily be a couple of hours during the evening at one or more of the following locations:
- Sponsor wall: Your focus will be on the sponsor wall at the entrance. This is the post that will ultimately get the most attention through Facebook after the end of The Annual Party.
- Mood pictures around Campus: Your focus will be on taking mood pictures of the audience and the events around campus.
- Concert: Your focus will be on the concerts, the artist and the audience in the two concert tents and the canteen.
- Basis: Your focus is the basis parties as well as mood pictures.
If you’re interested, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to be a photographer at The Annual Party 2018!